The first step is to do some troubleshooting.
- Is there any build up or dirt around the threading of the battery? If yes, then follow these instructions for easy cleaning. This troubleshooting tip can be used for any Cirrus style battery.
- Check your battery indicator light. When the battery is screwed onto your charger, a light on the side indicates that it is charging, while no light indicates that it is fully charged.
- When you attach a depleted battery, the light on the battery should turn on.
- If the battery light does not turn on and the battery is dead, leave the battery on the charger for a minimum of 60 minutes. If the battery light has not turned on after 60 minutes, try a different depleted battery to ensure the charger is working.
- If the battery light turns on with a different battery, then your first battery may be defective.
- If the battery light still does not turn on, then your charger may be defective.
- Plug your charger into a different power source such as another USB port on your computer, or try your White Cloud wall adapter and perform these steps again.
- If this step does not fix the problem, then your charger needs to be replaced.
- If you are not getting vapor, make sure you are not using a depleted cartridge by trying a different cartridge.