Congratulations on your Cirrus! If you’re new to e-cigs, take a few minutes to review this guide and the helpful video.
All Cirrus batteries are charged and ready to use right out of the box! All you need to do to get started is attach a CDMax or Refillable Tank to the battery.
- When the cartridge is attached to the battery, begin taking long, slow puffs. The LED light will glow with each puff, and vapor will begin to appear.
(NOTE: If you have an older Blackout Cirrus battery, the LED will not illuminate.)
- When the LED flashes repeatedly, or you notice a decline in vapor production or the draw becomes harder, it is time to recharge the battery.
- Remove the cartridge and set it aside.
- Twist the battery into the Chargebolt or Squid USB charger. The indicator should glow red.
*Charging times vary from 60-120 minutes, depending on battery size.
SAFE CARTRIDGE USE AND HANDLING
- An empty e-tank can be identified by a loss of flavor and vapor production, or by looking through the window for visible e-liquid.
- If e-liquid leaks from the mouthpiece, wipe clean and take very slow long draws. Do not pull hard or fast.
- If leaking continues, discontinue use and contact our Customer Service team.
- Do not allow children or pets to handle your cartridges.
- Do not store cartridges in the freezer or high heat areas. Cartridges should be stored in a cool dry place away from children and pets.
SAFE BATTERY CHARGING AND OPERATION
- Use only White Cloud chargers and adapters. DO NOT use third-party chargers, phone chargers, or any other device not designed for use with your Cirrus e-cigarettes.
- Don’t leave your e-cig unattended during charging.
- Don’t charge your e-cig in extreme high or low temperatures.
1. How do I clean my e-cigarette batteries?
Cleaning is simple. Just use a clean, dry toothbrush to make short, brisk strokes on top of the battery.
2. Do I need to turn my e-cigarette on and off?
It depends. If you have a non Button Activated Cirrus 3X battery, your e-cig automatically activates when you draw air through it. The battery senses this and turns on. If you have a Button Activated Cirrus 3X battery, you will need to turn it on and off.
Button Activated Cirrus 3X battery
1. How do I activate my battery?
Pressing the button five times quickly will activate your battery, you will see the light flash three times, and then your battery is active.
2. Do I have to press the button the entire time I'm inhaling?
Yes, in order for the battery to produce vapor, the button must be pressed down the entire time you're inhaling.
3. How do I deactivate my battery?
Like with activating the battery, press the button another five times, quickly, and your battery will be deactivated. The light will flash three times, confirming your battery is deactivated.